Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Almost there...!

At this time (1:00 pm) next week, I will be 40 minutes away from landing in Bucharest!!!

For those of you interested in where I will be throughout the day during my travels, here is my flight information:

12:10 pm- Leave Roanoke
1:48 pm- Arrive in Detroit
4:00 pm- Leave Detroit
5:55 am- Arrive in Amsterdam
10:00 am- Leave Amsterdam
1:40 pm- Arrive in Bucharest (where I believe I will be 8 hours ahead of central time)

6:05 am- Leave Bucharest
7:55 am- Arrive in Amsterdam (and head out into the city for my layover... yes, I'll have enough time)
1:05 pm- Leave Amsterdam
3:40 pm- Arrive in Detroit
5:40 pm- Leave Detroit
7:15 pm- Arrive in Roanoke

The others only have one layover in London since they are actually leaving from a real airport. I on the other hand, get to go through Detroit also since I'm leaving from such a small airport (imagine 6 gates, all of which you have to walk outside of the airport to get to the planes).

I'm slowly getting more excited but I won't fully be ready to go until after Monday since a major academic milestone that I need to focus on is then. But come Monday evening, I'm sure I'll be all over the place with excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment