Monday, September 14, 2009

Finally!

So finally, everything I was waiting on arrived. In my last post, I talked about the free bag I ordered and all the stuff I got for the kids. In addition to the bag, I ordered like a gazillion stickers from Oriental Trading (we were originally going to get stamps but then realized that the whole worms getting passed through skin contact would kind of ruin that fun). Both packages came over the weekend and I just went to pick them up at the post office. My "ipod" bag (as it is called) is great because I can throw it over my shoulder and keep it on me at all times without it bothering me. I needed something with deep internal pockets that I could keep close and this is perfect. As for the stickers, they are also great. Now, I'm working on folding all 5,000 them (they came on rolls originally) so that they will fit better in my bags.

As for all the others little final things that I need to do in the next week, I have a nice little list made up. I'll be heading to Walmart today or tomorrow to get the rest of my scrub sets as well as extra contacts to take. Then, I'm going to get some travel insurance and finally, I will be paying all the bills that are due at the end of the month. Once I do all of that, I'm officially ready to go. At the end of the week, I'm going to finalized my packing (it's all pretty much done already) and then if I have anymore space, I'm going to go get some more stuff for the kids I think. Only 8 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment