Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One painfully long day

Last night was a bit of a mess. Schantile woke up sick and rummaged through all her stuff for about 15 minutes which basically ruined sleeping the rest of the night for me. When I woke up at 6:00, I was really tired. We were supposed to leave at 7:00 am this morning but our bus was late and we didn’t start heading out of Severin until around hour. Our bus ride to the next stop was supposed to be 4 hours, but 9 hours and 3 bathroom/McDonalds stops later, we made it to Sighisoara.



While there, we walked around this clock tower and went into some shops. It was just a small town area with a German feel (it was developed by Germans).




After an hour and a half of being off the bus, we of course got back on the bus and drove another 2.5 hours into Bran (I think that’s where we are but I really have no idea). We got in around 10:00 pm and Rica wanted us to go eat. Since a lot of us just wanted to sleep, we managed to get out of eating and head to our hotel room. It is pretty nice and modern although it all smells like smoke (which is nothing new). During all this traveling today, we played a ton of games on the bus to pass the time like a song game and charades. I wish I had the energy to describe everything more but today was such a blur and I am so tired that it is probably not going to happen. Also, this post will probably officially be posted tomorrow (Wednesday) since there is only internet in the lobby and I am really not interested in smelling even worse like smoke after being down there.

Pictures of our Severin hotel and of day 6 are here --> http://picasaweb.google.com/JELeventhal/Day6AndHotel#

No comments:

Post a Comment